Projects Offered

Our Principal Partners

Forefront Capital is a multi-faceted financial services firm dedicated to providing innovative financing products, solutions and advisory services to our corporate clients and investors.

Forefront Capital, in partnership with Symmetry Property Development, launched the Forefront EB-5 Fund to support their commercial real estate development goals and allow them to deliver innovative investment solutions to their clients around the world. The fund is focused on EB-5 real estate investments. Forefront Capital, in partnership with Symmetry Property Development, sources, designs and finances unique commercial real estate opportunities in the Untied States. Together, they have developed key partnerships with Hilton, Hyatt and Fordham allowing them to create superior commercial and residential properties.

EB-5 Projects

PDF Download Information eBook
  • Coconut Beach Resort is a Hyatt/Interval Leisure Group operated resort in Walua-Waipouli, Hawaii
  • The project will have 3 story building, 47,655 square foot reception area, office area and housing state of the art amenities like an exercise room, owner’s lounge and indoor-outdoor restaurant and lounge
  • The project will have 63 one bedroom, 250 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom condominiums, and all condominiums will include an outdoor terrace. The site plan has been designed in order to maximize the number of condominium units having at least a partial ocean view
  • The hotel will be operated by Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO), the timeshare sales and management division of Interval Leisure Group. HVO is Hyatt Hotels and Resorts' exclusive, long-term licensee for shared ownership properties. HVO will participate in the development and handle the timeshare and hotel, sales, marketing, management and operations. The quality of the Resort's finishes will be typical Hyatt high-end standards

EB-5 Offering Amount $100,000,000 / 200 Investors
Investor Capital Contribution $500,000
Investor Preferred Return 0.5%
Investment Structure Mezzanine Loan
Initial Investment Term 5 Years
Escrow Release 80% released after the first I-526 is approved: Remaining 20% released after each individuals I-526 is approved
Project Exemplar I-924 Filed September 29, 2015

PDF Download Information eBook
Project Type Mixed-use real estate development in Chicago, Illinois
Facilities: 42 story, 388,000 sq.foot project
  • A 200 key hotel operated by Hilton
  • Conference space
  • Retail space dedicated to a 225 seat restaurant operated by Gibson's Restaurant Group
  • 140-150 units of parking space
  • 154 residential apartment units
Attractions Located in downtown Chicago, in the prestigious "Magnificent Mile" neighborhood of North Michigan Avenue
Residential Luxuries The apartments will have exclusive amenities such as an outdoor deck, pool, fitness center, social room, media room, and a-la carte services

Project Teams